* Although the MuGVRE is a cross browser platform, we strongly recommend to use it with Google Chrome 56+ or with Mozilla Firefox 55+
The MuG Virtual Research Environment supports the expanding 3D/4D genomics community by developing tools to integrate the navigation in genomics data from sequence to 3D/4D chromatin dynamics data.
News & Events
- Webinar: MC_DNA: A web server for the detailed study of the structure and dynamics of DNA and chromatin fibers.
- Tool integration into MuGVRE workshop
- Multi-resolution Nucleic Acids Simulations. A joint MuG-BioExcel workshop.
- 3DAROC18: 3C-data Analysis and 3D Chromatin Folding
- ISQBP President’s meeting 2018
- Epigenetics and Multiscale Genomics
- Announcement: Release of MuG VRE v1.0b
- MuG at Digital Infrastructures for Research (DI4R 2017)
- Challenges for visualizing three-dimensional data in genomic browsers
- Multi-scale 3D genome rewiring during mouse neural development
- Genome Regulation by Polycomb and Trithorax: 70 Years and Counting
- Stable Polycomb-dependent transgenerational inheritance of chromatin states in Drosophila
- 3D modeling of chromatin structure: is there a way to integrate and reconcile single cell and population experimental data?
- The Role of Unconventional Hydrogen Bonds in Determining BII Propensities in B-DNA
- Three-Dimensional Genome Organization and Function in Drosophila
- Organization and function of the 3D genome
RT @pabloacera91: Are you developing 3D/4D genomic analysis tools? join us in September and learn how to integrate it into a Virtual resear…