Due to maintenance tasks, this site and the VRE will be inaccessible on Wednesday March 21st from 7AM to 10AM (CET). Sorry for the inconvenience.
The MuG Virtual Research Environment supports the expanding 3D/4D genomics community by developing tools to integrate the navigation in genomics data from sequence to 3D/4D chromatin dynamics data.
News & Events
- Multi-resolution Nucleic Acids Simulations. A joint MuG-BioExcel workshop.
- 3DAROC18: 3C-data Analysis and 3D Chromatin Folding
- ISQBP President’s meeting 2018
- Epigenetics and Multiscale Genomics
- Announcement: Release of MuG VRE v1.0b
- MuG at Digital Infrastructures for Research (DI4R 2017)
- Decoding the DNA blueprints for building a brain, now in 3D!
- Multi-scale study of 3D Chromatin structure – 2nd edition
- Challenges for visualizing three-dimensional data in genomic browsers
- Multi-scale 3D genome rewiring during mouse neural development
- Genome Regulation by Polycomb and Trithorax: 70 Years and Counting
- Stable Polycomb-dependent transgenerational inheritance of chromatin states in Drosophila
- 3D modeling of chromatin structure: is there a way to integrate and reconcile single cell and population experimental data?
- The Role of Unconventional Hydrogen Bonds in Determining BII Propensities in B-DNA
- Three-Dimensional Genome Organization and Function in Drosophila
- Organization and function of the 3D genome
Working on biomolecular simulations? Join worldwide leading scientists in Barcelona at the ISQBP2018 President's me… https://t.co/6pLiWGf5ax