* Although the MuGVRE is a cross browser platform, we strongly recommend to use it with Google Chrome 56+ or with Mozilla Firefox 55+
Due to maintenance tasks, this site will be inaccessible from Monday May 28th 8AM to Tuesday May 29th 15PM (CET). Sorry for the inconvenience.
The MuG Virtual Research Environment supports the expanding 3D/4D genomics community by developing tools to integrate the navigation in genomics data from sequence to 3D/4D chromatin dynamics data.
News & Events
- Webinar: MC_DNA: A web server for the detailed study of the structure and dynamics of DNA and chromatin fibers.
- Tool integration into MuGVRE workshop
- Multi-resolution Nucleic Acids Simulations. A joint MuG-BioExcel workshop.
- 3DAROC18: 3C-data Analysis and 3D Chromatin Folding
- ISQBP President’s meeting 2018
- Epigenetics and Multiscale Genomics
- Announcement: Release of MuG VRE v1.0b
- MuG at Digital Infrastructures for Research (DI4R 2017)
- Challenges for visualizing three-dimensional data in genomic browsers
- Multi-scale 3D genome rewiring during mouse neural development
- Genome Regulation by Polycomb and Trithorax: 70 Years and Counting
- Stable Polycomb-dependent transgenerational inheritance of chromatin states in Drosophila
- 3D modeling of chromatin structure: is there a way to integrate and reconcile single cell and population experimental data?
- The Role of Unconventional Hydrogen Bonds in Determining BII Propensities in B-DNA
- Three-Dimensional Genome Organization and Function in Drosophila
- Organization and function of the 3D genome