* Although the MuGVRE is a cross browser platform, we strongly recommend to use it with Google Chrome 56+ or with Mozilla Firefox 55+
The MuG Virtual Research Environment supports the expanding 3D/4D genomics community by developing tools to integrate the navigation in genomics data from sequence to 3D/4D chromatin dynamics data.
News & Events
- Webinar: MC_DNA: A web server for the detailed study of the structure and dynamics of DNA and chromatin fibers.
- Tool integration into MuGVRE workshop
- Multi-resolution Nucleic Acids Simulations. A joint MuG-BioExcel workshop.
- 3DAROC18: 3C-data Analysis and 3D Chromatin Folding
- ISQBP President’s meeting 2018
- Epigenetics and Multiscale Genomics
- Announcement: Release of MuG VRE v1.0b
- MuG at Digital Infrastructures for Research (DI4R 2017)
- Challenges and guidelines towards 4D nucleome data and model standards
- Promoter bivalency favors an open chromatin architecture in embryonic stem cells
- Allosterism and signal transfer in DNA
- Distinct roles of cohesin-SA1 and cohesin-SA2 in 3D chromosome organization
- TADs are 3D structural units of higher-order chromosome organization in Drosophila
- The spatial position of budding yeast chromosomes affects gene expression
- Expanding the repertoire of DNA shape features for genome-scale studies of transcription factor binding
- Challenges for visualizing three-dimensional data in genomic browsers